My Dragon.... Bastion

Kaz1814

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
He arrived bright and early this morning (7.30!!!)
Still nice and warm with his heat pack..

The pic isn't brill cos the little booger wont stay still!
DSCF6680.jpg

How pretty! It's good that he's so swimmy after shipping! Mine wanted to just sit there, even after being acclimated for 3 hours.

:yahoo: He is gorgeous Kaz just like his little brother :wub: Glad he arrived ok and just think he is all yours now to drool over :good:

Love the name too it really suits him :D

Thanks All....

They are lively little boogers Netty!!! Had to rush off as soon as i put him in his tank and hubby says he hasn't stopped all day.
He's a PIG too, sounded like Jaws when i fed him..
How's Draco doing? :D

Draco is fine and just like Bastion he eats like a little piggy and never stays still. He's is by far the most active boy I've got :lol: I love their colouring especially the metallic silver......stunning :wub:

He's still being a Git... But these pics are a bit better... Promise not to take any more :lol:
DSCF6687.jpg

DSCF6686.jpg

Those are great pictures :good: He is so handsome and I love the bit of black edging round the tail :wub:

Almost identical to Draco!!! Aint they pretty boys!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely :D How's he enjoying his new tank.....is he exploring and checking everything out???

Absolutely :D How's he enjoying his new tank.....is he exploring and checking everything out???

Yup...
He's had a fight with the thermometer and now he's checking out some floating plants that i nicked from the sorority...
Might show him a mirror tomorrow, want to see him flare :rolleyes:
Oh and he swims through those little terracotta pots... Fab idea thanks :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: glad he likes his little pots. I've never got the camera ready when they swim through. They always seem to stay there for a while with head out one end and tail out the other :D

Most reactions

Back