My Dog Zeus!

slakey

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well here's some pictures of my dog Zeus when he was a baby up until now.

He is 1 year 1 month and weighs 4stone.

7349961b.jpg

^On My Bed as a puppy :D

a3d0b666.jpg

Playing hide and seek in the garden.

cfc53c8b.jpg

What's this?

f5cb07bb.jpg

Best picture of a puppy for him.

4065dcc9.jpg

Resting on the doorstep.

e5e73966.jpg

Relaxing on the sofa.

028.jpg

Dumbo of the dog world lol.

Zeus001.jpg

In the dog bed.

5bb41b2e.jpg

Zeus and Charlie.

Zeus6-1.jpg

Zeus and Charlie, the size differance now hehe.

6994bc40.jpg

Drinking from my glass about 3 months before becoming 1years old.

bcb18033.jpg

hehe the teeth!!!

SP_A0240.jpg

Aww!!!

w850i001.jpg

Most recent picture, in the garden.

what a great looking dog :good: is he a staffy cross with a collie? hes got the same brindle markings as my Diva

what a great looking dog :good: is he a staffy cross with a collie? hes got the same brindle markings as my Diva
now that's the great debate, he's deff a boxer because he's mother was one but unknown about the father.
so we think he's a boxer x staffie x german shepard.

german shepard side, my mum saw two german shepard x's and they looked exactly like zeus so erm yeh... so we're unknown, but he's deff got boxer in him.

i'm now uploading a video so you can see the litter when we got them from boxer rescue and bought them up ourselves for 2 months.

:lol: i was gunna say boxer but then his long fur on his bib and his tip of tail and nose colourings gave me the collies bit

in some pictures i think he looks like he has golden lab, by the thickness of the tail and the head on pictures, he looks like he has a lab head.

in some pictures i think he looks like he has golden lab, by the thickness of the tail and the head on pictures, he looks like he has a lab head.

yeah i see the lab bit as well, he a good looking dog though regardless what hes made of, cause some crosses look at little out of place but he dont at all, bet hes a big soft one

Usually im not a dog person....but your pup! his face just pulls me right in. hes a very handsome boy! :rolleyes:

I absolutely love that picture of him resting on the doorstep. So adorable. Also love the one with him and his bud sleeping on the couch together! :wub:
He's grown into such a handsome fella

hehe :) i will be trying to get some more pictures of him soon :)

Zeus' Intelligence:
My sister has a cat that sleeps downstairs on the table in her bed. And when she wants to go out for the toilet or come in to goto sleep zeus will wake up and paw me *when im sleeping downstairs* to let her in or out, and he'll keep doing it harder and harder and in the end nearly pull you off the sofa to let her in and out. *my mum normally sleeps downstairs, but i do when she goes to a hotel for a good nights rest* and tbh for a 1 year old puppy i classify that as being smart, and every calls he dumb etc :angry:

he's very very boistrous, and always bouncing about hehe
mum says i should've called him Zebadee lol

Most reactions

Back