My coldwater tank

Reaction score
Hello,

I thought I would put some pics up of my coldwater tank to show you lovely fishy peeps.

Not only tropical are great!! :D

The tank is 35UK/41US gallons ad is 4ft x 1ft x 1.5ft, the fish are in my signature. :wub:

Here's a picture of the whole tank:

Attachments

• GF_Tank.jpg
    GF_Tank.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 36
Here's a pic of the middle of the tank, just so you get an idea of their environment. I wish they would stop moving!!

Attachments

• GF_Tank_Close.jpg
    GF_Tank_Close.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 39
Here's Ghost of Elvis (Elvis for short!), my white comet. He is my favourite, except my baby Kentaro!!

I think this is a beautiful fish, cost me all of 99p!! Mad people!

Attachments

• Elvis.jpg
    Elvis.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 38
Here's a picture of my seemingly unique fishys, Wayne and Garth my 'bent' golden orfes. They were bought like this about a year ago and are totaly ealthy and eat like pigs!!

Fattys!!

Attachments

• Wayne___Garth.jpg
    Wayne___Garth.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 40
Lovely Tank Cheese. You've got some beautiful Fish.

Wayne & Garth certainly are unique, & Elvis sure is hansome.

Really good pictures.

MadAsToast

Now then,

Here's my gorgeous Kentaro the weather loach. He is my favourite of all my fishys! Even my tropicals :eek: ;)

So as my favourite, he gets to appear twice in the photo extravaganza!!

Attachments

• Strange_Kentaro.jpg
    Strange_Kentaro.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 34
Btw, there isn't a heater in the tank. The above pic is from when it was a tropical tank and Kentaro was in with them for a while.

Here's another of him chilling out! All he ever does!

Attachments

• Kentaro.jpg
    Kentaro.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 34
I am a very loachy and catfishy kind of girl and so of course I am going to have some of the next little guys.

Hillstream Loaches!!!

They have become very sociable recently and can often be seen (and photographed ;) ) out and about.

This one is of the hillstrea showing it's chameleon like qualities and blending into this plant pot.

Attachments

• Hillstream_4.jpg
    Hillstream_4.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 33
IO understand that above is not the best of photos but I think it makes my point about them chnaging colour/contrast.

Here's a better pic of one on the plant pot:

Attachments

• Hillstream_3.jpg
    Hillstream_3.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 26
Finally a pic of them just doing what they do, swimming!

P.S. Thanks for the comment MadAsToast! Couldn't even wait until I was finished!! :lol: Why does that always happen?!!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• GF_Tank_2.jpg
    GF_Tank_2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 32
wow nice tank anf fish what kinda fish is that on the glass the second pic from the bottom? is kool :hyper:

Great fish, love our orfes. Mine have such great characters, I have two golden orfes and a blue orfe along with Koi and Goldfish, comets etc in a large pond.

Most reactions

Back