• tomdown9.jpg
    tomdown9.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 66
neighbor's dog, Ranger

Attachments

• toma1.jpg
    toma1.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 61
Is that a tattoo in that cats ear??? I was going to do that with my animals but never did get around to it.. You know a little four dollar tag save me from losing my pet of 12 years.. I got it a walmart in the pet machine that they have out side of thier door.. I put the dogs name on it and my phone number and someone let him lose and he got lost and the cab drivers called me..

Yes, it is a tatoo. The previous owner put that on there, but my other two cats have chips in the back of their necks instead. I like the chips a lot better. Marley got out of the house during winter when it was snowing and was gone for four days. I looked out the door one morning and she was sitting behind a flower pot, skinny, dirty, and scared as all hell. Chip didn't pay off there, but it makes you feel safer.

Hi SP74 :)

I love looking at all your cats, but I'd like to nominate Lazy Bill for POTM! :thumbs: Hope someone will give you a second for him. :D

Ranger looks like a cool dog too! :nod:

Inchworm said:
Hi SP74 :)

I love looking at all your cats, but I'd like to nominate Lazy Bill for POTM! :thumbs: Hope someone will give you a second for him. :D

Ranger looks like a cool dog too! :nod:
Thanks! Bill is a rag doll. I don't know if he's fearless or stupid, but if you drop him, he just plops down on the ground. He lays flat on his back with his legs sprawled out all the time. He's also the softest cat i've ever touched. love my bill :wub:

Most reactions

Back