My Bullet Tank

Gorgeous discus! And I'm super jealous of your torpedo barb (they're called indian flasher barbs here), because they're $50 CDN each here!! When the come down in price I am going to have them for sure.

$50!? I am pretty sure they sell them at Pisces Pet Emporium in Calgary two for $50. Your in Alberta so it may be worth your while.

Oh really? I'm probably heading down to Calgary in the next couple weeks. Do you have an address for that store? And yes, they're at Big Al's here in Edmonton, and they are $50 each. It's fairly ridiculous!

Sure. Store is just off mcknight on goodard (sp?) ave and 4th st. 5220 4st NE. I work there, was just in the other day but can't remember if we for sure have any at the moment, pretty sure we have some in though. I would call in on Friday if possible (we normally get fish in Thursday night) and just double check that we have some and pricing.

I really don't like Big Als to be honest. LOL. Such a small selection of dry goods, their live stock is from what I understand pretty well priced, but I have never bought any livestock from them.

Thanks DL. I'll try and stop by next time I go to Calgary if I have time. Big Al's isn't my favourite place to shop, but they do have a good selection of livestock... Though I'm not sure why they need a $1700 mbu puffer.... Anyway, my other options are Pj's Pets or PetsMart.

(Sorry to the OP for hijacking!)

well mine cost 12.50 lol

discus dont need a plants but do need cover or somewhere to hide, so if they dont want to be seen they hide round the back of the wood !

im after a pure yellow discus and now a blue diamond

just let ya fish out of the bag still 4 lol

Sweet tank.

Is it SunSun? I have a SunSun.

They're really making strides into Europe now, I see them much like Aqua One breaking through from China.

sun sun ?? whats that mean

well mine cost 12.50 lol

discus dont need a plants but do need cover or somewhere to hide, so if they dont want to be seen they hide round the back of the wood !

im after a pure yellow discus and now a blue diamond

Albino/Regular Yellow Crystal Discus are a pretty nice yellow variety, also look for Albino/Regular Golden Discus. You will probably need to get them from an online vendor, I highly doubt LFS will carry these strains as they are more specialized (especially the Albinos.) I am sure there are others yellow strains though, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Good luck finding both :good:

just let ya fish out of the bag still 4 lol

Sweet tank.

Is it SunSun? I have a SunSun.

They're really making strides into Europe now, I see them much like Aqua One breaking through from China.

sun sun ?? whats that mean

Sorry, I thought your tank was of SunSun Brand.

Looked a lot like this one you see:

110994209_o.jpg

95421157_o.jpg

think it stands for london aquatic centre

think it stands for london aquatic centre

Yeah, I remember now, they get them made in China and have them branded to whatever.

Think they also manufacture, but not curved glass bullet tanks. That will be an import for sure.

Sweet tank though wherever it was made.

Most reactions

Back