my bfs hobby

nightlife20

Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -_-

hes got

an xbox with well over 60 games
a game cube with over 20 games
and also this pc his part his with thousands of 3rd person shooters wargames ect...

the tv was brought espsh for consoles...

im still workin on him to by me a tank for the value of the tv.... but its still a no go..

Attachments

• thebfshobby.jpg
    thebfshobby.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 68
Hhahaha...cant blame him...cos Im like him.....LOL Have it under control though, I only play one game at a time, and look at reviews, and try to finish it....in the past 6 months, ive only bought 2 games....:p

revengeishere said:
Hhahaha...cant blame him...cos Im like him.....LOL Have it under control though, I only play one game at a time, and look at reviews, and try to finish it....in the past 6 months, ive only bought 2 games....:p
I know how you feel, lol! My fiance always plays video games.....When he is not trying to steal my fishies. You know I caught him trying to take Big Blue, my Beta, to his dorm room the other day? He got all the way to the car with his hex tank under his jacket....The jerk. :no:

you guys must get need for speed underground for gamecube, i just bought it yesterday and all ready beat it, thats how good it is.

you sound just like my uncle - he buys himself a couple of xbox games every couple of weeks! he bought sims when it first came out and he hasn't even taken it out of the wrapper yet!! :eek: :eek: he has an xbox, gamecube and a ps2. he says xbox is best cos of xbox live (i like the xbox best too :thumbs: )

I have the orignal atari. Its the best. I play only computer games. Consoles are for the birds. And trains rock, have plenty of layouts.

making a guess on that game on the tv... konami's winning eleven... 7 is it?

yeah u got the name of the game right, he payed somthin like 50 for it because he had to have it imported

yet he wont give me 50 for a new tank

ba humbug

Dawn xx

my fav games are

xbox, halo, splinter cell, ghost recon and conflict desert storm 1 an 2

gamecube, mario double dash and zelda

hehehe so much for girls not likein war games ;)

on pc its mainly city builders like, pharoah ceaser zoo tycon ect ect ect

Most reactions

Back