My Bettas

SeaGoddess

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
The site won't allow me to post the pics because they are too large so you can look at them on my blog. www.iheartfishes.blogspot.com  
For a while nobody could comment, but I have fixed that now so please comment.

You have to stop promoting your blog. You've several threads already asking people to look at it. A single thread is enough. I recommend that should you have any further updates, then you pick one of those threads and update that single thread. If you are having trouble with your images, try uploading them to a site like photobucket first and then using the forum code provided on that site.

Because she's already posted this a few times, I want to bring to people's attention to a very special person. She is banned now for reasons unknown to me.
There is a topic called " Re-Learning Something I Lost ". By branwyn .

Are you recommending that thread TT or warning us off it?

What's the relevance, TT?

the_lock_man said:
What's the relevance, TT?
Relevance to ' ILovefishes.com '?
None whatsoever. Just wanted to see,
A) what you thought of it.
B) whether you guys are too lazy to find the thread. :p

TallTree01 said:
Because she's already posted this a few times, I want to bring to people's attention to a very special person. She is banned now for reasons unknown to me.
Here is the topic you are referring to, shame she never completed her journal, sounds like she was inspirational to a lot of people.  Interestingly, when you locate her profile it will not let you view it or mouse over to find her content!?

SeaGoddess, I use photobucket and this is great for sharing your images on this forum, you may wish to take a look at it.  

I went to your blog to view the pictures and all the tanks look lovely and clean, but I only noted one had a filter and could not see any heaters, could you confirm?

Also, how many females do you have in the initial tank?  It looks like there are at least 4 possibly 6?  They need a lot more space and places to hide or they will kill each other.  Your red female already looks pretty stressed.  How long have you had them in that tank and what size is it?  Until you can get a larger tank add more plants and some ornaments they can hide in, even a plant pot on its side will help.

RCA said:
Here is the topic you are referring to, shame she never completed her journal, sounds like she was inspirational to a lot of people.  Interestingly, when you locate her profile it will not let you view it or mouse over to find her content!?

SeaGoddess, I use photobucket and this is great for sharing your images on this forum, you may wish to take a look at it.  

I went to your blog to view the pictures and all the tanks look lovely and clean, but I only noted one had a filter and could not see any heaters, could you confirm?

Also, how many females do you have in the initial tank?  It looks like there are at least 4 possibly 6?  They need a lot more space and places to hide or they will kill each other.  Your red female already looks pretty stressed.  How long have you had them in that tank and what size is it?  Until you can get a larger tank add more plants and some ornaments they can hide in, even a plant pot on its side will help.
Thanks RCA, I couldn't be bothered to try to dig it up again. I was scrolling through her history for hours last night to see any more information on her story.

I actually was writing my reply to your post, which I quoted, when the electrician arrived, when I then later hit the post button I saw all the other comments.  

Just a thought for everyone, I had the Fire Brigade out to do a check on the house, well worthwhile, they recommended more sockets, hence the electrician - now I wonder why I need those ;)

Anyway, back to topic, now pending SeaGodess response to my questions when she is back on-line ;)

Ok I don't even know what you guys are talking about lol. Anyway the 5 gallon houses 4 female betas with a betta log, 2 plants, a heater, and a filter. The heater is under the gravel that's why you can't see it. The others are all 1 gallons with no filters or heaters I will be upgrading those fish to a 10 gallon in the fall. With heaters and filter. The red one was stressed that day because that was the first day I got her

Most reactions

Back