My Bettas

Ldy-Icedragon

Reaction score
I really wish I knew of a breeder in New Jersey, I really want a double tail plakat :) One day I may cave in a buy one online but for now here are my veiltails from the pet shop, I love them all :)

Oscar: My first and favorite Betta! His tail was gourgeous but he lost it to fin rot :( I was lucky to save him at all, I'm hoping it grows back.

oscar.jpg

Haze: His colors are to die for ^_^

haze.jpg

UnNamed: I got him last week, I can't think of just the right name yet. His face is what made me cave in, he was "supposed" to be my last betta"

newbetta.jpg

UnNamed: I got this guy yesterday, I love his color! He also has spots on his fins, he's adorable.

spottedbetta.jpg

I also have one tiny female betta, she's unnamed as well, I need to get a pic of her soon.

If anyone can help with names I'd appreciate ^_^

~Danielle

I love the last two they are so cute! The first unnamed is just cuter then a bugs ear.... :p Ill try and think of some names hehe

Ohhhh. I love the last one :wub: He is beautiful. He looks like a strawberry. I am awful with names, so I will leave that for someone else.

About the dt plakats.....

I know where you can get some dt plakats :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

click me!

They won't be ready for a while, but Wuv sometimes puts her babies up for adoption. For the price of shipping you get stunning bettas.

This is my dt plakat from Wuv

reddt.jpg

him and his sister
whoareyou.jpg

she isn't a dt, but she is very pretty all the same.

P.S. I only paid $9 for shipping to Canada, great price for the 4 great fish I got.

Thanks for the compliments :) Your DT is so cute FishEnthusiast!

P.S. I just got a pic of the girlie, it's not too good since she's so small.

tinybetta.jpg

Beautiful fish! I so love the 3rd one, his face is just too cute!
I think he looks like a Sky :whistle:

I finally broke down and decided to get me some doubletail plakats for my birthday (on the 20th). I got the below guys off ebay and they'll be shipped to me on tuesday. I can't wait :)

~Danielle

Attachments

• 0b_1_b.JPG
    0b_1_b.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 47_1_b.JPG
    47_1_b.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 29
  • doubletail.JPG
    doubletail.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 27

Most reactions