My Betta

orange shark

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hey,

Thought i'd post the attempts i did at photographing my betta (emphasis on attempt), they are all pretty blurry and all are just rubbish anyway

P1000785.jpg

P1000787.jpg

P1000782.jpg

Thats all i got, I assume he's a vieltail but i think he has fin damage, can someone comfirm this for me please? Im buying some melafix tommorow...also name suggestions please!

Orange shark

Yep, vt! :good:

Also, photography tips, turn on your flash, and put it on macro. Dont turn off your flash unless you have a tripod to stabalize your camera.

Thankyou :D

It's only the first pic that you have a chance to tell!

can you press the button on your camera a little way until it says standy? he does look like a vt, but it i hard to see :blink: :good: :good:

Hey,

Thought i'd post the attempts i did at photographing my betta (emphasis on attempt), they are all pretty blurry and all are just rubbish anyway

P1000785.jpg

P1000787.jpg

P1000782.jpg

Thats all i got, I assume he's a vieltail but i think he has fin damage, can someone comfirm this for me please? Im buying some melafix tommorow...also name suggestions please!

Orange shark
i had a betta like that once he lived 2 and a half years his name was pepper. how old is your betta

New pics, i hope they're better for you!

P1000816.jpg

P1000817.jpg

P1000818.jpg

P1000819.jpg

P1000820.jpg

P1000821.jpg

EDIT: NAMES PLEASE!

I have no idea how i did it, i just pressed a load of buttons until it said macro lol

lol

if you press the button half way it focuses

then hold the camera still (dont follow the fish around)

and press fully

Yep, vt! :good:

Also, photography tips, turn on your flash, and put it on macro. Dont turn off your flash unless you have a tripod to stabalize your camera.

How can you tell its VT from those pics? :unsure:

How can you tell it's a fish!!

Oh, second batch are betta....I mean, better :lol:

Most reactions

Back