My Betta Is A Happy Betta

And I just remember he looks sick after I used perfume in my room...Could this be the possible cause of his sickness???

Yes, quite possible but may not be the only cause.

And I just remember he looks sick after I used perfume in my room...Could this be the possible cause of his sickness???

Yes, quite possible but may not be the only cause.

I am so afraid to change his water now. Whenever I change his water, he made swift movements in the tank..
He also jumped out of the water once.
I tried to do the water change very very slow..but even a few drops of water can scare him...
:( I don;t know what I can do now

Jumping out of the water means the fish is not happy in it. You do need to do water changes if you don't have a filter. There's no other way or get a filter for your tank.

Jumping out of the water means the fish is not happy in it. You do need to do water changes if you don't have a filter. There's no other way or get a filter for your tank.

Yea, I did water change.
He seems proving now..
He also eats two pallets today fully.
:)
and he definitely swims more..although still agitated..

Yea, I did water change.
He seems proving now..

Great stuff. Keep up with the water changes every day. It's a bit tiring but it means the health and life of your fish. If you can get him a little filter and a heater as well it will be best(if the tank is big enough). If not, when you can afford it, a 5Gallon tank with all equipment is the minimum best thing you can do for him. :good:

Yea, I did water change.
He seems proving now..

Great stuff. Keep up with the water changes every day. It's a bit tiring but it means the health and life of your fish. If you can get him a little filter and a heater as well it will be best(if the tank is big enough). If not, when you can afford it, a 5Gallon tank with all equipment is the minimum best thing you can do for him. :good:

lol :) Really thank u for ur help~~
He's almost a happy fish again. I feed him once a day, and he eats well
The only problem is the tearing of his tail now.
I will just keep up the water change and wait himself to fix the problem

Most reactions

Back