My Bedroom Setup

Great tanks-when I saw the pic on your siggie I thought it was a much bigger tank-you have got the scale just right! Now if my maths serves me right you are 15? Wow you put some of us oldies to shame-I haven't braved real plants yet (apart from Java fern, which is pretty indestructible-it needs to be, they don't call me arsenic fingers for nothing!!!!!!)
Carole

Great tanks-when I saw the pic on your siggie I thought it was a much bigger tank-you have got the scale just right! Now if my maths serves me right you are 15? Wow you put some of us oldies to shame-I haven't braved real plants yet (apart from Java fern, which is pretty indestructible-it needs to be, they don't call me arsenic fingers for nothing!!!!!!)
Carole
Well i'm near enough 15 actually 16 :lol: (ill take it as a compliment) :good: I have only just got different species of plant, as i only used to have java furn, but im really getting into planted tanks now, I just went for it, the plants either die or live, luckily mine have lived, but you should brave it and give it a try. :good:
Thanks for looking

That is a professional looking tank. You could have a job doing that I would imagine if you are that good. I started a couple of years ago with a fresh water 120 gallon tank. I have grown a couple basic plants with only two florescent bulbs, but what you have there is one well organized tank. It almost seems like it is a fake arrangement and that you are an imposture of some kind who uses photo shop, but if that is true, than that is alright because it provides some inspiration. Now I want to try out more plants in my 120 gallon. That tank in the photo where it is sitting on top of a desk reveals that it is a small tank. I'd like so see that set up for a large tank, starting with mine.

I;m well impressed with those tanks

The pics are great and you;ve just reminded me how much I love firemouths!! beautiful fish and great looking tanks

It's especially nice that the tanks are so clean and the water is so clear!

You must put a lot of time and effort into them!!! :hyper:

Hi all, Just thought I would update my pictures, as a lot has changed since.
The biggest change that has occurred, is that my fluval chi broke:angry:, But i now have a replacement tank. The new Fluval Flora which i am very happy about:good:. The chi was a nice looking tank being so high, but practically it was useless.

Sorry for the big image sizes. :crazy:

So Here is a shot of both tanks.
DSC00495.jpg

Here is the bigger tank and a few of it inhabitance.

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

And my L264 :hey:
DSC00518.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

Here is the fluval flora, and what a great tank it is! :nod:

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

The betta, that my brother has gave me.
DSC00514.jpg

And my angel fry, only 2 :-(
DSC00497.jpg

Thanks for looking, Comments welcomed! :good:

Great tanks and it must be a joy to have them on the same dask as your pc, this is something I will be wanting to do in the near future.

Great tanks and it must be a joy to have them on the same dask as your pc, this is something I will be wanting to do in the near future.

Yh its really good, as you can just glance over and there always doing something!

I have just very much enjoyed reading this thread!! Well done on creating '3' fantastic looking tanks! The firemouths are brilliant, i wish mine were a pair! :-(

Can i ask what this fish is please? Very pretty!!

DSC00496.jpg

I have just very much enjoyed reading this thread!! Well done on creating '3' fantastic looking tanks! The firemouths are brilliant, i wish mine were a pair! :-(

Can i ask what this fish is please? Very pretty!!

Thanks for commenting! :hyper:
It is either a veijita, or a macmasteri. It is very similar species and hard to tell, they are both part of the apisto family. It was sold as a pair with this fish.
DSC00513.jpg

Stil think your tanks look great, but 2 Apistos in a 30L tank? They should at least have a tank double that tbh.

Stil think your tanks look great, but 2 Apistos in a 30L tank? They should at least have a tank double that tbh.
I know. :/ I have had them for a while, but they will soon have a nice new home in a roma 240, is that big enough :D
Now thought I'm just trying to decide a new centrepiece fish :S Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Back