My Bearded Dragon (joey)

he's beautifull i have a trio of bearded dragons

spike.jpg

i have always wanted a thorny devil they are so cool the way the look and the way they walk

woooow, ilove lizards, i av always wanted a thorny devil

Attachments

• aa1303aS.jpg
    aa1303aS.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 54
  • aa1303aS.jpg
    aa1303aS.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 59
  • moloch2.jpg
    moloch2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 57
Thorny devils are very cool. I especially love the way they suck up moisture through their skin :nod:. However, their primary food source is ants and they can eat thousands of ants per feeding. This makes them almost impossible to keep in captivity since you'd need an ENORMOUS and constant supply of live ants in order to feed it.

Thorny devils are very cool. I especially love the way they suck up moisture through their skin :nod:. However, their primary food source is ants and they can eat thousands of ants per feeding. This makes them almost impossible to keep in captivity since you'd need an ENORMOUS and constant supply of live ants in order to feed it.

would they eat fire ants? in that case, could i rent one next summer? we've got plenty of ants around here...

would they eat fire ants? in that case, could i rent one next summer? we've got plenty of ants around here...

Ain't that the truth!!! I bet I spend over $200 a summer on those bags of ant granuals.....otherwise my whole yard would turn into a huge ant bed :grr: . lol

Most reactions

Back