Fishaholic
Reaction score
Here is some pics of Joey the bearded dragon

This is him with best mate Larry!!
DSC00678.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

I LOVE Joey :wub: I have been thinking of getting a beardie for ages! The drawback being that my husband isn't too keen on reptiles - so for now I will just have to drool over pics of Joey - thanks for sharing :p

They are very friendly!! Your husband would like them!! there cool... :nod:

Yay! Beardies are so sweet. Easy to look after as well provided you can afford to cater for their huuuuge appetite ^_^. Haha... relative to their size they eat a lot of bugs! Joey is lovely... and so is Larry :p.

Joey is so cute!!! POTM for the first picture of him! You might need to resize it before posting in the nomination thread (if you get a second nom). Good luck! Thanks for sharing your pics!

z.

POTM?
Anyway great pictures!,
How big does the tank need to be for theese?
And how much do they Cost?

Phot Of the Month ( POTM ). I would vote for him. Reminds me of my old pair of beardies. Bonnie and Clyde. They were a breeding pair of normal morph. Beardies are pretty mellow B) They don't mind being handled. Our kids learned a lot from observing them. My son even wrote a science report on them. Something you might want to add when you are convincing your significant other to buy them :)

It's actually Pet of the Month, but either way, congrats on getting in! Definitely resize it before you post it in the nomination thread though. :)

The ones of him with his buddy are so cute! :wub:

Thanks for the comments guys!! Animation they cost about £60 to buy and need about a 4ft tank when fully grown.. How do i re-size the pic? so i can enter in POTM. :unsure:

It's actually Pet of the Month, but either way, congrats on getting in! Definitely resize it before you post it in the nomination thread though. :)

The ones of him with his buddy are so cute! :wub:
Image2.png

There, I hope that was the one you needed resized. :)

And I'll NOM him too, if I can.

Most reactions

Back