My Babies Have Built Their First Nests!

Netty

Siamese Fighting Fish......The clue is in the name
Reaction score
Well 2 of our 3 babies from the 1st spawn built their first ever bubblenests yesterday. They are only 13 weeks old and still quite small. I thought Dink was going to be a girl but now confirms otherwise :lol: :lol: All 3 are boys!!!!!

This is Dink the little ugly runt who has turned into a real beauty :wub: :wub:

0806100050.jpg

And his nest

0806160062.jpg

And this one is Dude who takes after dad Taro

0806100049.jpg

His nest he decided was going to be spread around the water lettuce and along the edge of the tank

0806160063.jpg

lol thats sweet :D

like my new sig netty? :D (my name is there cause i use this sig on my college forum lol)

Thanks :good: and I love the new siggie....very smart :good: :good:

Thanks guys :good: They will be 13 weeks old tomorrow. They are from my first ever spawn so I'm abit precious about them :lol: :lol:

oaaaaahhhww so cute! mine have been doing the same thing lately, and i am very happy to confirm that the female, i wasnt sure cause she was real big, is a female,, 2 sibling tri colored butterfly cts all for me!!!!!they are alittle older though they are ,,they will be umm 14 weeks on sat? i think

It's a bit like seeing your baby walk for the first time :lol: :lol: :lol: I love them this age :wub: :wub: Yep think you're a week ahead of me. Just a shame I didn't get a girl but not to worry I've got a little match on the way soon hopefully!!!!

That's sweet. Must be 10x more exciting to see a bubblenest when you have raised the bettas from day 1.

:D

It definately is ReMz.....i'ts great seeing them develop normally and doing the things they are supposed to :good:

oaaaaahhhww so cute! mine have been doing the same thing lately, and i am very happy to confirm that the female, i wasnt sure cause she was real big, is a female,, 2 sibling tri colored butterfly cts all for me!!!!!they are alittle older though they are ,,they will be umm 14 weeks on sat? i think

grrrrrrrr :angry:

its a boy! now i dont have a spawn sister picked out...... went to put the baby <girl> in the female tank,, well now he started right up with the flairing and i def saw a beard,, not a little one ither,, so now i have a extra boy to sell.. grr ..he..is very pretty though, was gonna keep him for my self, but i only have 6 sisters left and i cant decide which to keep.......

Oh nooo.......I know how you feel :angry: I don't have any females from that spawn. Was going to put one the boys back to Mum but she's not well at the moment and not sure if she will recover enough :sad: :sad:

IS it sarah? what type is she, cause she would go really pretty with the <girl> now known as a boy.. hehe that i now have extra.

Yep.....that's the Mum.....and she's HM. She did manage to eat one pellet tonight.....she doesn't look really sick but is defo not herself. What colour is your cross dresser :lol:

well, 3 colors really, cambodian. a whiteish pink body, with blue to baby blue on the fins then the outer edges of the fins have some reddish marroon, with a little white on all the edges of the fins,, very cute boy :blush: ct, well looks like a ct that what mom is, a tourcoise. dad is tourcoise with a little red on the tips of his fins and he is a 2x ray. :good:
so not sure what little <boy george> will mature at.

Most reactions

Back