My Axolotls

NaughtyT

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
The babies

Got these 2 a few months ago and they were around 2 inches,they are now around 5/6 inches

DSCF1577.jpg

The dots are bubbles on the glass as i had just done a water change

DSCF1593.jpg

DSCF1595.jpg

DSCF1592.jpg

DSCF1591.jpg

And MUDKIP,i got him from a member on here he is just under 1 foot long

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

MUDKIPs temporary home,he is sharing it with some guppies and danios,i fully expect them to become lunch but so far they have managed to avoid him,he is currently in a slightly smaller tank as his 4 foot tank sprung a leak,he has a nice new tank arriving soon hence the lack of substrate for now.

DSCF1600.jpg

When i did my research before getting mine i found that alot of the information made it seem like they were very complicated to keep,since getting them i have found they are not difficult to keep atall and are great wee pets.

Oh believe me I've been doing so much research. I just like to ask different people for their points of view; I prefer advice from someone who has been there and done than, than someone who thinks they know what they are talking about.

I don't imagine they'd be difficult to keep at all; in fairness once you get the hang of it most pets aren't really.

First of all i would like to thank NaughtyT for sharing this pictures with us.
Wow what a nice bunch of axolotl's you have :)
They all look really healthy as well, i'd love to steal your black axolotl!
As they are more difficult for me to obtain in my area.

Overall its nice to see someone taking care of axolotl's and doing it well.
Keep up the good work and keep us posted :good:

NIce Axolotls , really like the set up. I had one when I was a young kid and kept it in an old bath in the spare room.
Had four quite e few years ago , great pets , very active , a joy.
Cheers for the pics :good:

Most reactions

Back