My Aquabid Auctions

lisie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
The babies are ready! I'll be adding more all day today.

Also, if anyone lives near me they are more than welcome to come and get any fish they win. I will also be in New Jersey around Thanksgiving so if you live around there (New Jersey or Eastern PA) and prefer picking them up rather than having your fish shipped, that's fine too. :)

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...eller&Lisie

Beautiful little pk's. If only i had the room I'd love a PK. But I'm a killi breeder now and my mom says no more tanks. :/

Are the girls still being kept together in a Sorority tank? and I might have missed it, but what color were the parents? I saw grandparents had marble. ^_^

No, they're not being kept together. Although, if you wanted to put them together I have a feeling they'd be just fine... most of the girls get stress/submission stripes when they see their reflection rather than dominance stripes!

Dad, Alacazam:
Bettas4271.jpg

Mom, Abacadabra:
Bettas4881.jpg

And yup, grandparents were marbles, the parents were from Synirr. :)

Wow the father is stunning. Even though theres no chance I'd be able to get one, do you have any of his babies that are males that look like him with the DT and the red and green? Just out of curiosity.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auc...&1162664714
collage10.jpg

That's the closest DT to dad. The others are either copper, cello, cello/red, and white.

Oh, and just add to the sorority tank idea, I'm planning on putting the females I keep together in a 10 gallon, so I am pretty confident they'll be fine!

Also, if anyone wants any fish but doesn't want to/can't use aquabid, I'm more than willing to delete the auction so you can buy from me directly. I need these guys to go before it gets too cold!

I really do love the green/silver DT guy. I really can't, but I wouldn't mind. :) at all having some of your babies. I am just stocked up at the moment. Gotta find a spot for the girlie tank, and I think 5 is a good number in 10 usg. I'm getting five from Synirr and have two apparantly healthy girls already that are candidates, too. I think I want to keep it to the sisters though.

Most reactions

Back