ecto1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
angelandeggs.jpg

niggaimgonnakickyoass.jpg

notherbigangel.jpg

biiiiigangel.jpg

fantastic pics, especially the last one. stunning angel. :wub:

He's my favorite of all of my fish. He's huge compared to the others, who were all the same size when I got them. Unfortunately, he tore up the fins of my other angels pretty badly, so I had to move him and his lady-friend to another tank.

Very nice! :D

Be careful, this is how MTS begins!

Tolak

What's MTS?

This is the third time for them to spawn. None of the eggs have ever hatched, because the parents always eat them.

It's taken me forever to get good pictures. For the few pictures that turned out nice, I've deleted hundreds more from my digital camera. I wish I could get pictures of my new German Blue Rams, but they move way too fast. I've given up on tetra pictures for a while. :X

MTS= Multiple Tank Syndrome. Frank is right, I should have looked at your sig. You've got a good case going already. Sadly enough, the only cure is more tanks. :D

Tolak

Yeah, and I forgot to list that I have another 10 gallon, plus I'm currently putting together another outdoor pond. ALSO, I'm going to move my 75 gal planted into a 125/150 or 180 gallon so I can convert the 75 into a Malawi tank, plus I'm still working on a refugium and indoor pond. :p

Call me crazy, but... nevermind, no but. I AM crazy.

Most reactions

Back