My Angels are spawning again!!!!

Silver,
I just got back on the board a couple of days ago after being gone for a while. I remember when your angels spawned the first time. It sounds like it didn't turn out good. Sorry to hear that. Ours are still making "practice" moves now and then. We're waiting for the big day!

Sheesh,
there is only like 3 dozen eggs left and now I am wondering if they just didn't get fertilized by the male for some reason :dunno: He's in there, but you know guys!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

;)

I don't see that she has moved them anywhere :no: DARN IT anyway!!! :sad:

My angels have spawned about 7 times now, but only 1 was successful. :/ Good luck silver!

Ya........here's some news:

THEY'RE ALL GONE!!!!!! :-( :-( :-(

:lol: It's way easier for me this time to except the fact that my fish EAT THEIR BABIES!!!! :crazy: ;)

Darn them......they started eating them right away this time and the first time they at least waited until after they hatched!!! :sad:

sorry silver :(

you have thme in their own tank now so im sure they will be there in the end.

They're just having a few practices i guess.

Tell them to stop being so selfish and let them hatch for you :D

give them a stern talking to about why parents are not supposed to eat their children :D

I know, huh!!! :lol:

Everytime I have fed them for the past few days I shake my finger at them saying, "Bad fishies.....BAD BAD BAD fishies!" or "Baby Eaters, you sickos!!!!"

:rofl: :*)

Most reactions

Back