Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
this is pantera my angel fish

Attachments

• pantera.JPG
    pantera.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 21
HEY! another Pittsburgher. :D

your angel is quite the looker! i've never seen an angel with those colors/markings before on the boards.

his body is about as big as a silver doller now and wing span tip to tip is like 6-7" mabe
:D thanks all your giveing me goosebumps :*) thanks so much

-jeff-

Wishiwasafish...That's a beautiful koi superveil! :clap: I have pearl scales koi angels,but none of them are super veil.
Please tell us how long you had it,what you usually feed it and he the only one in the tank?

well i have had him about 4 months he eats anything from blood worms tubifex worms flake food and some times the sinking wafers for the plecos just anout any thing that i give him and yeah i only have one :sad: the lps had two when i got it but i onlt had the money for him wish i would have got the other one with him now :/

p.s. thanks for clearing up what type of angle he was for me i couldn't find a picture of him any where

Hey thanks for answering my question.By the way its looks I can tell Pantera is being well taken care of.
These are a few pictures of my angels,some of them are superveils(not the kois,though)
242153-356_max.jpg

242154-9086_max.jpg

Oh,yeah...definitely a nom.

Most reactions

Back