4/27/10 FTS

IMG_6140.jpg

5/17/10 FTS

IMG_6849.jpg

5/24/10 FTS

IMG_7100.jpg

5/25/10 FTS

IMG_7137.jpg

Would you get a bottom feeder cat or plecos? If so what type would you get? I think some sort of bottom feeder would be a good addition to your tank. Maybe even a crayfish.

Would you get a bottom feeder cat or plecos? If so what type would you get? I think some sort of bottom feeder would be a good addition to your tank. Maybe even a crayfish.

I think I'm pretty well stocked right now... the denison barbs (torpedo barbs) do a good job of picking around, so do the bloodfins, and flying foxes... if anything in the future I might get some pygmy cories. A blue lobster would always be cool.

Crayfish should really be in a species only tank.
IMO at night when the Tetras settle to the bottom of the tank, the Crayfish could easily pick them off.

Crayfish should really be in a species only tank.
IMO at night when the Tetras settle to the bottom of the tank, the Crayfish could easily pick them off.

Scratch the crayfish idea! :)

IMG_7458.jpg

IMG_7465.jpg

IMG_7468.jpg

IMG_7469.jpg

IMG_7470.jpg

IMG_7471.jpg

See under the T5HO there is always a slight haze that is seen.... does that happen with everyones tank or is it just me?

That's Gorgeous !!

Dunno about the haze, only digicam i have is ancient by nowadays standards hehe

If you mean by just looking up towards the T5's i dunno, if i do that i see stripes for ages :( lol

Tony

If you mean by just looking up towards the T5's i dunno, if i do that i see stripes for ages :( lol

:lol: That would happen to me to. Digital, why don't we make this official and move this over to the journal section? The tank looks great!

:good:

Most reactions

Back