My 90G Planted

Digital

Reaction score
Bought $25 worth of plants today from my LFS. Wanted to get some stem plants, had a lot of root feeders before. Rescaped a good amount of it only leaving a couple things in place. Water is cloudy cause I moved a lot of the substrate around while moving plants...

Comments welcome...

IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7109.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

IMG_7119.jpg

amazing! looks really great, you must be proud :D

Those fish look really happy. Great job on this. Curious to know what you paid for the torpedo barbs. I paid around 15 for the one I have.

amazing! looks really great, you must be proud :D
Thanks a lot! I am. Always working on it daily. One way or another.

Those fish look really happy. Great job on this. Curious to know what you paid for the torpedo barbs. I paid around 15 for the one I have.
Yeah they seem pretty pleased. Thank you. I paid 17$ each....but they were listed for $25 USD, head to fin about 3".

looks great spot on i dont think
you could get any better well done
Thank you so much, I'm always trying to improve! :)

Looks really good. What substrate, ferts, co2 are you using and what is your lighting.

Just been planted?
I'd turn the airstone off as you are driving off potentially useful CO2 for the plants.

Very nice tank! I'm a big fan of angelfish and your looks great along with your tetras. The centerpiece looks great as well. Keep it up!

BTW can i ask what rock you are using ?

WOW, that is really stunning. Job well done!!! :)
Thank you much!

Looks really good. What substrate, ferts, co2 are you using and what is your lighting.
Thank you! Regular black gravel, rootmedic.net root tabs, flourish, and flourish potassium. No co2. Hagen Glo T5HO 54watts.

Just been planted?
I'd turn the airstone off as you are driving off potentially useful CO2 for the plants.
No it's been planted for a while, I should post some more pics now about how it looked in the past. I've tried stopping the o2 that but brought the fish gasping for air... and I'm not injecting co2 so I'm really not loosing out on co2...

Very nice tank! I'm a big fan of angelfish and your looks great along with your tetras. The centerpiece looks great as well. Keep it up!
Thank you!

BTW can i ask what rock you are using ?
I don't remember what kind it is exactly, I bought it many years ago.

Most reactions

Back