🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tigsy

Reaction score
love my big boys (or girls or both lol)

Attachments

• clown loach.jpg
    clown loach.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 62
They are unique arent they. I love mine too. Very entertaining to watch. I have 5 atm in a 130 gal tank. Very soon I plan to get a few more, and some red line torpedo barbs to go along with them :) Thanks for sharing!! :fun:

They are unique arent they. I love mine too. Very entertaining to watch. I have 5 atm in a 130 gal tank. Very soon I plan to get a few more, and some red line torpedo barbs to go along with them :) Thanks for sharing!! :fun:

Very nice, the bottom one looks like a male, in my experience the females have a shorter appearance, in other words their noses are snubbier :)

Have you only got 2 though? they prefer to be in a group of at least 6 :)

yeah just have the two. i took them off a lady who wanted to get rid of all her fish

Nice. My local maidenhead aquatics are selling some large clown loaches. They got to be ranging between 6-8 inches. £40 each or 3 for £100. Biggest clown loaches iv seen in person :)

That is CHEAP, especially for Maidenhead Aquatics, who, with the greatest respect, seem to be the most expenxive, at least down here

That is CHEAP, especially for Maidenhead Aquatics, who, with the greatest respect, seem to be the most expenxive, at least down here
I know what you mean lol they are not usually considered cheap here either. It's not something they would usually have in stock, they usually have clown loaches but much smaller and I'm unsure of the price. I can just remember seeing the bigger ones yesterday and thinking "WOW" lol

Looks as though someone has took them in to be rehomed as they only have the 3

Most reactions

Back