My 55g corner tank

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mogo said:
Yikes! My computer just crashed in the middle of my post!

MamaPish, have you checked out the ALL-GLASS website? They have a store locator for the States, does it by your area code. This is my first time inserting a link, so I might screw up.

ALL-GLASS
Hey That site works great I put in ares code and
PETS PLUS
111 LAWRENCEVILLE ROAD
LAWRENCEVILLE, NJ08648
(609) 609-278-0888

came up just where I bought it from

H2O, I dont see any distortion looking into my tank but I'm sure there are some that might , it all depends on the bend radius and glass thickness also quality of the maker . What I spent on this tank I could have bought a double sized straight tank, but my living room was not going to let that happen. I had to utilize the space wisely. The tank is about 24" high and from back corner to front bow 30" at all points and bow is 44"across

MamaPish said:
very very nice!

I am in search of the 54 gal Allglass corner bowfront right now......can't find one in my area......hubby and I constructed a "built in" shelf for this tank....now that is all I need!!

what do you have in it?
Thank you, and I believe it was your posts I looked at during the building steps of your stand , very nice when I saw it hit me, Damn, I should have built the stand also and save alot of $$$ LOL I bought something I could have made. Oh if you dont have any luck with the site try other area codes near you , Good luck, and listed below is what I have in there minus the two Black Big Belly Mollies and 2 spotted corys in 10gallon

H2O said:
How thick is the glass? :huh:
lol, I just saw this post just as I submitted the other so I went to measure the front bow is 3/8" and the backs sides 1/4" and 3/8" bottom, Tempered

Most reactions

Back