2 fire fish
    2 starfish
    2 clown
    1 tang

Attachments

• dawns.jpg
    dawns.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 53
AWSOME!!! could you get some close ups of some of the fish, esspecially the puffer? Thanks! nominated for TOTM!!!
Ron

Beautiful fish, I love puffers so much! Thsnks for getting those! Nomination for teh puffer for FOTM. Good Luck with your tank.
Ron
P.S. Just curious, whats your saltanity in there? thanks!

i was told to keep the saltanaty at 1.022 and 1.023 that is what i keep it at and it seems to be going good i have had my tank up for 13 month now. let me know if you think this is to high or to low. thank you for your nomonations. Gina

IMO I think its fine. I know that salt water shoudl be maintained between 1.020-1.030. I keep my brackish tanks at 1.010-1.015. Your pics deserved the noninations.!! :nod: I love the background design!
Ron

Very nice looking tank Gina! I can't wait until I get up the nerve (and $) to do a salt!

not bad is it hard to keep a salt water fish tank under control everyone I ask says that they are to hard to keep right

yes, it's a good tank. i second the TOTM nomination.
i'm with you there freshmike - some day when i have the nerve (and space and time and money and patience and...and...more) i'd love to do a marine tank. not anytime soon.

Definately not soon! I have too much time and money invested in the 10 tanks I already have! I suppose one day I could convert one.....I already have crushed coral for substrate in one of my 45's....but for now, I am all about the CICHLIDS!!!

Most reactions

Back