My 55 gallon

Mollymomma

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Thought it was time to add a pic of my tank although it is still in the early stages. Actually this is only one side of the tank LOL..
Hope this works...kiddo had to show me how to upload it lol :*)

Attachments

• fishtank1.JPG
    fishtank1.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 72
Managed to get a full veiw of the tank..but it's not a good close up...

Attachments

• Thewholetank.JPG
    Thewholetank.JPG
    7.8 KB · Views: 61
great looking tank molly, I love the stand and topper. try getting close enough that the left and right sides of the tank are just within the picture margin, then take the pic. don't worry about resizing it, PM me and I will give you an email address to send it to. I will touch the pic up resize and post it for you.

here is a touched up version of a night pic from mollymama's tank. great tank mollymomma, congrtas on a job very well done

Attachments

• PHOTO39.jpg
    PHOTO39.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 54
Tanked OMG! My tank has never looked so good lol...glad I cleaned it real good before the new pic! lol

Hugs for the help

:*) Thanks DG...I'm pretty proud of it since It's my first big tank.

.It amazes me how much a difference having the larger tank makes..upkeep is so much easier..I never really believed the bigger the better statement until now. Every one of my friend's that now talk about setting a tank up I always tell them to go big..

Hubby was leary about buying a big tank..he was afraid I'd just have this big glass box sitting empty after the fish all died. Fooled him huh? lol Now he will ask me a question and I now thank to all the experts on this forum and my own independent research I actually sound like I know a few thing's lol

Thanks for the encourage words guys :D

i hope im not taking out of turn here but could i nominate that for totm as its wonderfull i have to say ive been impressed by allot of moly momas stuff ive voted for molly twice for fish of the month with that angel... ok so thats because the first contest didnt go thru but the thaught that counts and it was a fantastic fish as i feel this is a fantastic tank if im the only nominee i think it shoud be the best nominee in my world.

Mollymomma said:
:*) Thanks DG...I'm pretty proud of it since It's my first big tank.

.It amazes me how much a difference having the larger tank makes..upkeep is so much easier..I never really believed the bigger the better statement until now. Every one of my friend's that now talk about setting a tank up I always tell them to go big..

Hubby was leary about buying a big tank..he was afraid I'd just have this big glass box sitting empty after the fish all died. Fooled him huh? lol Now he will ask me a question and I now thank to all the experts on this forum and my own independent research I actually sound like I know a few thing's lol

Thanks for the encourage words guys :D
Its so true. With a big tank things seem easier. Apart from getting the water up to temp which takes ages, the water stays cleaner longer, you have more space to move around and you can implement and ideas without having to think twice about space :)

i like the idea of having a little forrest in mine and with a larger tank its more practical to have more different sorts of plants andeven different arias to put them all in.

Jam thanks for wanting to nominate me :*) But hope this doesn't change when umm I tell ya I'm not the momma with the angels lol..that would be mamapish :*) This tank is my first pic post other than the one of me in the rouges gallery lol... :hyper:

ahh i miss details some times but itss still a beutifull tank and well worthy of the nomination. ive been a bit distracted of late.

Most reactions

Back