My 33G Tank, Better Late Than Never

coming along nicely . those swords have noticably grown along the back. :good:

cheers, yeah nice fender, got it from a pawn shop for 40 quid, its an early '80's amp, sounds pukka. worth a few bob now. that little tweed covered one is even older, mid '70's. got a celestion greenback speaker in it, sweet as a nut. actually sounds better than the fender, but not big enough.

Wow really nice tank I like the Hoplo I would get some friends for them though :)

I can't stop looking at your tank, have you entered it for tank of the month yet?

You've got my vote, Keith.

Wow really nice tank I like the Hoplo I would get some friends for them though :)

ive got 2 now, but as mentioned im pretty heavy on bottom dwellers, so until some space is cleared they'll have to stay a pair.

TOTM ? no, im still not perfectly happy with it, the bits floating round and settling on the leaves is really doing my head in, and until i can stop it happening i wont be happy, but im not even sure why its happening. :blink:

wrgwrgr.jpg

IMG_0442frsfg.jpg

wrgwrgrgwr.jpg

some new pics, rubbish ones though. since the last photos i removed one of the swords from the back as they were getting too big, and have been constantly trimming them back, removing leaves to let the water flow better and more light through. my water is still very bitty, but i think its about time i rinsed the filter out, and ive also got some more sand to replace whats been gradually hoovered out.

P1020858.jpg

P1020859.jpg

P1020863.jpg

P1020867.jpg

P1020868.jpg

P1020874-Copy.jpg

Beautiful tank mate, lovely fish. I had the same Angel as yours. How is you tank only 135 litres? It looks huge!

im pretty sure its 135Lish. its only 12" wide and 15" deep, but 4ft long. cheers

just checked again, its 142L, not much difference though.

Most reactions

Back