My 30 Gallon Reef

Ooo love the brain! not sure what the other one is.
 
The other one looks like some sort of Montipora Digita (SPS) (All the little holes are where the popos will come out o feed) or A veery sriveled Kenya Tree??

Is it hard of soft to the touch?
 
What matt means, is does it feel like it has a hard skeleton, or is it able to flex?
 
Lovely tank, love that hermit it's gr8 :good:
 
oh lol, yea its flexible

NEW ADDITION!!

I finally got the coral i always wanted for only $25 bucks!! Its a Torch Coral with 3 heads and one budding off.
I will post pictures tomorrow since my lights are off now

flash
 
Ok here is my new tank additions! Man this is addicting!

DSC02067.jpg

for only $25?! who wouldint take it??

DSC02068.jpg

new full tank shot, some things are out of place.

flash
 
Sorry dunno what the coral is but they look lovely! :good:
 
one of the best new additions possible!! :

BETTER LIGHTS! I was using 65watts over my 30 gallon tank =p. I recently purchased a 110w powercompact strip off eBay. Can only be a possitive right? When turning on this light? should i be careful with the live stock because of the increase of wattage?? or it doesint matter?

flash
 

Most reactions

Back
Top