My 20-Gallon Tank

LimpyFins

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i'm so envious of those who are able to manage a 55-gallon tank. perhaps someday when i have more space. until then, my 20-gallon satisfies me. i'm mostly done with it, but am going to wait to do more until the cycle completes...

Tank%20Full%20Shot.jpg

Thats a great tank, my first tank was the 10 gallon now its my breeder/sick or what ever tank, I know what you mean its never enough I'm envious of those who are able to manage 100g or more , I noticed that we have the same cave, cool how they make it look so real. They are live plants in your tank how well do they survive, you need to have a light cycle huh. I also have the same air bubbler wall only I stuck mine to the bottom of the tank glass and covered it with the gravel. :fun:

Very nice tank. My first was a 10 gallon. Now I have 2 10's and a 55. It takes time, money and space. Is that a sunburst gourami in left corner? Keep up the good work.

Finatic

Crusty Barnacle said:
I know what you mean its never enough I'm envious of those who are able to manage 100g or more:
Its true. As soon as you get a 55g, you'll be waiting for the day you get a 100g :lol:

-=DG=- said:
As soon as you get a 55g, you'll be waiting for the day you get a 100g :lol:
And once youve reached the stage where you have a 100g and as many other tanks as you can fit in the house youll be looking where you can build the fish house :blink:

Lovely tank

not only do you have the one deco mountian/cave as me but we seem to have the same black skirt tetra's too... I :wub: it

Most reactions

Back