freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Here she is all done!

Attachments

• done1.jpg
    done1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 74
:wub: Wow! :wub: That's pretty much all I can say. I'm so impressed. You've done an amazing job and it really shows. Congrats, that's going to be sooo much fun!!! :thumbs:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , stunning,lovely, gorgeous!!!!!

so,so,soooo....is it cycled huh, huh, huh? when do your fronts go in? I'm dying to see them :hyper:

BEAUTIFUL tank!!! Just awsome! What are you gonna put in there and how many of each?
Ron

So far I have 8 frontosa, a male and female electric blue 2 clown loaches 2 yo yo loaches gold nugget pleco a different pleco and a kuku cat......gonna need more loaches and plecos though!

LOL baseballfan!!! :lol:

Hey FM, are you going to breed them and looking for a pair? I'd be a bit scared to put 2 males into a tank less than 200g but but let us know how it goes. I can't wait! :)

I am pretty much breeding and stripping every fish breed that I own at the moment......only every so often when a friend wants some babies......however, breeding fronts takes quite a while and mine are all pretty small still.....so that will have to wait! I don't even have an obvious male yet! :wub: :D :wub:

Attachments

• Untitled_Scanned_38.jpg
    Untitled_Scanned_38.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 63
Nice pics, Mike!!!

Lookin' really sweet there! I like the black stand in contrast with the white substrat. Looks great! :D

Dang FM! How beautiful. :eek:

I can honestly say that I am jealous now. Really looks great man. :thumbs:

Thanx man! I am very proud of my new tank. Picking up the rocks from a friends house tomorrow.........I think it is gonna take a real long time to cycle :sad:
but that's okay, cuz it is gonna be worth it!

Most reactions

Back