My 125 Rio Setup

fatelerror89

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
20130203_121143_zpsf0d51a2c.jpg
20130203_121204_zps9119b7e1.jpg
20130203_121226_zps364d5e15.jpg
go

nice tank - like the wood and the freaky face - looks like an ent from Lord of the Rings :)

yeah bogwood :).. found the freaky face tree in maidenhead aquatics last weekend and thought it looked cool and does give the creeps at night lol. just got to get the plants to grow now 

Glad  you like it :) do like the bogwood glad i found it in the pet store but shame my plec dont think much of it :L

The wood face reminds me of Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean haha!

lol yeah it does when you think about it. The corys love cleaning it just need to get more plants now 

i do like the amzon swords but the pleco keeps eating them 
evilmad.gif
 but he is going to my mates tank as he is too big now and looking to get a smaller pleco as long as he don`t eat my plants and i  am planing on starting again in a rio 180 with C02 and plant substrate this time to help it grow 

i am looking again for amzon swords for the back but i am not sure on what for the front and middle i need some ideas. 

I love amazon swords. I have some Tropical Swords in my foreground. Nice little shrub like plants, and beautiful darkish green. 

looks pretty cool tank like the plants you have in there like the trop sword. mine looks bare now i took the red plant and the two front ones out as they kept losing leafs. so just got the amzon at the back 

Most reactions

Back