my 10G broke and i need soem help

Try one of those craft knives with the long blades you can snap pieces off, you should be able to run it both sides of the strip.

if you go to B&Q or homebase you can buy silicone remover, it comes in the same form as mastick, it's £7.00 a tube but does the trick, I used it to take the formica of my tank to replace with a wood light hood, be carefull not to get it on parts you don't want to remove,

Good luck, it's safer than a blade for sure and doesn't take long to break down the rubber

im not likeing the obvious question you ALWAYS ask yes there were fish in it and i left them there to die and when they dried out i threw then away then i filled it up as much as possible and kept a full grown oscar in it....

just like when i "let" my bettas fight!!! cause im just that stupid... dont ask obvious question anymore about me and my fish!!

5 US or UK gallons?
For UK-
25 litres is 5g approx, which is 25000ml. Cubic root of that is about 30, so by making a cube of side 30cm would give you about 6 UK gallons. Oops, that went a tad wrong.... Never mind.

For US gallons-
20 litres is approx. 5USg which is 20000ml. Cubic root is 27, so a cube of side 27cm would give about 5.2 US gallons. That went a bit better.

daudy_dojo said:
:p what will dissolve silicon or atleast help me get it off... cause i have the black rim off i just need to get the glass apart :)
[snapback]808972[/snapback]​

Go to your Local Hardware Store.
And get Ya a Tube of Chaulking Remover, it Lossens and Helps to Dessolve the Chaulk, so you should be able to get it apart easy, I DON'T Think it will Harm the Plastic, I don't see where it says it will on the tube I have.
It'll also aid in Cleaning it off any Surfaces as Well.

Someone Mentioned Glue being Used. :blink:

News to Me Mine are put on the Top of the Glass with the Same Silicone they use to Seal the Tank with.
GO FIGURE. :sly:

Most reactions

Back