My 10 gallon redone

StanTheBetta

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I changed the gravel in my 10, added a background, ripped the funky pink flower things off my rock decoration and rearranged things. It looks a little better now. I still want some real rocks and drift wood so I can plant some java ferns in there though. Then I'll be happy :) Also once the bio wheel becomes cultured I'll remove the other filter. The back of the tank is quite full atm :) Anyways here it is:

10galredone.jpg

10galredone2.jpg

This isn't a fish tank pic but here is a picture of the fluorescent light I got for free at work. I'm working at a college for the summer helping do maintenance so I have to go through all the dorm rooms and fix things the kids broke and change lights and stuff. Well I found this fluorescent light that was going to be thrown away so I grabbed it and i hope I can use it as one of the lights on my 20 gal long tank I'm getting. I'll have to get a new bulb for it though. I'm sure this one is 4100k or less :/

flurlight.jpg

Another interesting thing I got recently was this crazy glass thing with a fish on it. It came with my order from Big Als Online but I didn't order it and I don't know what it is. Maybe one of you can tell me.

glassfishtoy.jpg

lol i think your'e supposet to get al ot of those glass fish things nad put them in a bowl of water, the ball at the top will float and it'll look liek the fish is swimming around...i guess you can just throw it in ur fishtank adn watch the fish get confused lol

StanTheBetta said:
This isn't a fish tank pic but here is a picture of the fluorescent light I got for free at work. I'm working at a college for the summer helping do maintenance so I have to go through all the dorm rooms and fix things the kids broke and change lights and stuff. Well I found this fluorescent light that was going to be thrown away so I grabbed it and i hope I can use it as one of the lights on my 20 gal long tank I'm getting. I'll have to get a new bulb for it though. I'm sure this one is 4100k or less :/

flurlight.jpg

Another interesting thing I got recently was this crazy glass thing with a fish on it. It came with my order from Big Als Online but I didn't order it and I don't know what it is. Maybe one of you can tell me.

glassfishtoy.jpg
oh yeahh!! i got 2 of 'em 2! mines are blue, those are supposed to be oil candles, like the ones you put in your backyard to get the moskitos away from you? like those, but with oil scent :)

Most reactions

Back