Mustard Gas

gottabetta

Reaction score
Hey i went to my lps and i saw this adorable male mustard gas halfmoon betta and i was wondering are these bettas rare?

And what are some heads up because this fish looks about 3 months old he is really small, I can take some pictures of him tomm if my sis will let me use her digi cam....

If any of u have HM mustard gases, please comment on what u did for urs and how old it was when u got it...

Here are pics of my betta
Mustardgas.jpg

mustardgas.jpg

This is my setup for this betta
setup.jpg

Thanks in advance for any replies...

Bri :grr:

Oh man... any halfmoon is reasonably rare... and mustard gas makes it all the better.

When breeding two halfmoons you're lucky if even 15% of the fry are halfmoons as well.

Incredible find.

EDIT: Oh, the picture wasn't coming up when I first looked. I think that's a delta. But still looking good. You've been shopping near Wuv I see. :)

Thanks for the replies you guyz any other replies out there??
Come on i no there are more people :sly:

Bri :grr:

I don't have HM mg's, but I do have deltas and crowntail mg's. I'm not sure what kind of info you're looking for -_- A 3 month old betta is considerably small, feed him lots of frozen food to make sure he keeps growing into adulthood.

He's lovely by the way :wub:

i used to own a mustard gas plakat, which was a beautiful fish. they are not as rare as they used to be. looking at the pic i would say it was more of a delta than a half moon though.

bkk_group said:
i used to own a mustard gas plakat, which was a beautiful fish. they are not as rare as they used to be. looking at the pic i would say it was more of a delta than a half moon though.
I agree, it does look like a delta. I forgot I have a mg plakat too :*)

wuvmybetta said:
bkk_group said:
I agree, it does look like a delta. I forgot I have a mg plakat too :*)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kelly's plakat is soo nice!

Most reactions

Back