Mustard Gas CT Betta II!!! By Nighttime!

Arashi

I am the Loach Queen...fear me, mortal!
Reaction score
Ok, so I found out that this betta is here to stress me out, lol! You'll see what I mean when you see the "flaring" pics... :rolleyes: Also, the "nighttime" pics suck, because I had to use the flash on my camera all because the light that is in the Aquaview is incredibly weak...I'm so getting a different bulb for it if I can find one.

Oh well enjoy the piccys!

These are of Shinwa at night! Little to no glare! Yay! :fun:

Shinwa18.jpg

Shinwa24.jpg

Shinwa23.jpg

Shinwa25.jpg

Shinwa26.jpg

Shinwa27.jpg

Shinwa31.jpg

Shinwa32.jpg

Shinwa33.jpg

Shinwa28.jpg

Ok...here are the rude pictures. :p I sit in front of the tank with the camera in front of my face for like 10 minutes trying to get him to flare...the second I put the camera down...he flares. So I try to sit for as long as I can with the camera still plastered to my face, and lo and behold he flares! I press down on the shutter...only to find that I have a picture of his "behind" because he turned away from me! He also hides behind stuff, flares, and then looks at me like I'm an idiot and he's so smart! I love this betta! :fun: :wub:

Here's some nice butt shots! :D :p :fun:

Shinwa17.jpg

Shinwa29.jpg

Here's Shinwa deciding to hide behind the filter as he flares! :lol:

Shinwa22.jpg

And here are the half decent shots...mainly of tail, but I'll take what I can get, lol! :lol:

Shinwa19.jpg

Shinwa20.jpg

Shinwa21.jpg

wow.............. te only CT that i like! actually...........LOVE! :wub: he is bee-you-tee-full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazingly stunning :hyper:

im testing Gigolo's temperament and he is stunning when he flares!! peanut butter has ich....:( or white spots if that its a different disease.... he is with my cories and tetras so dont worry about Gigolo ;)

aagain BEAUTIFUL

Sorrell - Thats the funny thing...he WON'T flare when I give him a mirror, lol! I tried for hours yesterday and nothing. And do you know what I did to get to get him to spread his fins for me??? I opened the blinds! :rofl: :rofl: This betta is a freaking riot! :rofl: :rofl:

DOLORES - Yeah, you know I'm not a big fan of CTs either. But Shinwa is a BIG exception. I think it's mainly because he's Mustard Gas, and I LOVE Mustard Gas bettas. :wub: But then it could also be the way he moves, or his personality, or...ok you know what...? I think I love CTs now...this betta did it for me. I want more! :fun: :wub: I'm sorry to hear about Peanut Butter...hope he gets well soon! :nod: And any chance of pictures of Gigolo flaring? I'd LOVE to see that! :wub:

Most reactions

Back