Must Watch For Betta Breeders

Henz

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of videos in youtube about betta breeding... but this video debunks all others and claims that all other breeding techniques are wrong.
Pls watch and comment.
thanx.

Part 1
Part 2
There are 9 parts... but i can only apparently post 2 videos at a time...

I'm sorry henz but I cant watch all that. 1st who told him he was 'worlds#1 breeder' 2nd so far so obvious. From what I watched there was nothing new here. The best way to breed bettas is one which you find sucessful, what works for him might not work for you. His technique would not nesacerrily work in the uk as we have to heat tanks here. This might have been a more informed reaction if I could be bothered to watch all the videos.

I refuse to take advice from somebody who declares themselves the most successful breeder in the world and does not even know how to pronounce the fishes name. I also doubt the fact that this person who gives his fish in some kind of makeshift shed is somehow correct and all the people in the world who have dedicated huge portions of their lives to learning more about and breeding these fish are wrong. This is without mentioning all the ridiculous and outlandish 'tips' he gives.
This kind of video is the reason for my love-hate relationship with the Internet.

That guy has smoked way to much pot. His voice is very annoying. No1 breeder in the world. Get a grip!!!! Go on say dude. It's like bill and teds excellent adventure.

Most reactions

Back