Music? Anyone?

Check out “Get It On” by T.Rex while you’re at it. Though I think it’s title was changed to “Bang A Gong” in the US for some reason.
Weird that they would change the name, will check it out fo sho!

Ballrooms of Mars...another good one...
album versions are best. These 2 are mellow tracks; rest of the album rocks.

Bowie's Alladin Sane album next!
Prefer his stuff just after his glam period: Station To Station and Young Americans albums. Mainly the Golden Years and Young Americans songs.
I went to buy a tkt for his tour in 1978(?). Box office opened at 10AM on Saturday morning. We went early arriving at about 8AM...queue was huge already. People had slept in the queue overnight. The police made them open box office at 9AM. All tickets were sold before we got anywhere near the front.
Saw him about ten years later when he’d lost whatever the magic consists of.
Easily the best 70s run of albums by anyone around back then.

Prefer his stuff just after his glam period: Station To Station and Young Americans albums. Mainly the Golden Years and Young Americans songs.
I went to buy a tkt for his tour in 1978(?). Box office opened at 10AM on Saturday morning. We went early arriving at about 8AM...queue was huge already. People had slept in the queue overnight. The police made them open box office at 9AM. All tickets were sold before we got anywhere near the front.
Saw him about ten years later when he’d lost whatever the magic consists of.
Easily the best 70s run of albums by anyone around back then.
I love the Ziggy and Alladin Sane albums.
Lot's of later Bowie too. Talent Galore.
RIP Bowie

Marc Bolan of T Rex was more of a shooting star...
RIP Marc Bolan

I love the Ziggy and Alladin Sane albums.
Lot's of later Bowie too. Talent Galore.
RIP Bowie

Marc Bolan of T Rex was more of a shooting star...
RIP Marc Bolan
True.
I used to drive past Bolans fatal car crash site regularly. It’s still like a shrine apparently.

Not yet... :whistle:
~why yes, she does venture out of the 70s~
Oh.. not Mitski, but this just come on.. (i for some reason assume you also like blasé rock chicks)
Diving Woman by Japanese Breakfast
Album: Soft Sounds From Another Planet

Oh.. not Mitski, but this just come on.. (i for some reason assume you also like blasé rock chicks)
Diving Woman by Japanese Breakfast
Album: Soft Sounds From Another Planet
One more....
Andromeda by Weyes Blood
Album: Titanic Rising

“Working Man/Finding My Way”
Album: All The Worlds A Stage

(Drummer wasn’t Neil Peart, becuase he hadn’t joined the band yet. John Rustey did that masterpiece)

Most reactions

Back