Multilux Lighting Uniit & Bulbs, Brand New

lisajane1969

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Equipment make-model-size, juwel multilux lighting system, 120 cms length, with bulbs. been told they are T8's

Age and condition: brand new in the box, never been on a tank, has instructions.

Quantity for sale: 1

Reason for Sale: surplus to requirements.

Delivery or Collection: collection preferred, due to the bulbs.#

Sales price: £40.00 ono.

Postage & Packaging: n/a.

Juwel multilux lighting unit, 120 cms long, with tubes, this is brand new in the box, never been on a tank, all in working order, it has 2 brand new tubes with it, has instructions, i brought it for a project, then changed my mind, these cost £78.00 in seapets, will fit a Rio 240, Rio 300, Vision 260, any offers above £40.00, collection only please, due to the bulbs, thanks, lisa
Number is 07845000173, or email [email protected]

Sure you will not post?

hiya, i could, just need it gone, how would you like to pay?, i will wrap it well, with bubble wrap & i have loads of packaging, postage will be around a fiver, at a guess?, let me know, many thanks, lisa

hi this mite be just what i am looking for i think they are the same size as mine cuz mine says 38 on them how much would you take for them with postage, i know the bulbs mite break but i have bulbs from my lights.

hi this mite be just what i am looking for i think they are the same size as mine cuz mine says 38 on them how much would you take for them with postage, i know the bulbs mite break but i have bulbs from my lights.

hiya, was looking for £40.00 plus the postage, so around £45.00. is that ok? many thanks, lisa

hiya, was looking for £40.00 plus the postage, so around £45.00. is that ok? many thanks, lisa
yea that would be fine how do you want paying

you have a private message, thanks, lisa

you have a private message, thanks, lisa

sold to chivy, many thanks, payment recieved, lisa

Most reactions

Back