Multifasciatus Fry.....yayyyyy!

Bigger tank when you move to the new house :lol:
Conrats on the fry :good:
You just keeping them in with the parents ? Chuck in some more shells for them to hide under :good:
:fish:

haha, over run in no time. Mine fry are starting to develope now, no idea how many. I just see the odd wiggle on the sand and a see one lol.

I think I have approx 5 that look more like the parents now and approx 10 smaller 'tadpole' looking ones. There may be more but I'm not sure :unsure:

You just keeping them in with the parents ? Chuck in some more shells for them to hide under :good:

Another tank? Me thinks we'll have to be buying a blimmin mansion at this rate :lol: :lol:

Yeah I'll leave them with the parents for a while, not sure how i'll separate them as they go into the same shells as some of the adults. There's already 22 shells, 2 barnacle clusters and a holey chunk of ocean rock in the tank so I'm hoping there's plenty of cover for them :look:

haha, over run in no time. Mine fry are starting to develope now, no idea how many. I just see the odd wiggle on the sand and a see one lol.

I think I have approx 5 that look more like the parents now and approx 10 smaller 'tadpole' looking ones. There may be more but I'm not sure :unsure:

Another tank? Me thinks we'll have to be buying a blimmin mansion at this rate :lol: :lol:

Yeah I'll leave them with the parents for a while, not sure how i'll separate them as they go into the same shells as some of the adults. There's already 22 shells, 2 barnacle clusters and a holey chunk of ocean rock in the tank so I'm hoping there's plenty of cover for them :look:
With all that in there I don't think you could catch them anyway :lol:

There are even more fry in the multi tank now!

A vid of the babies now:

Cool video, there certainly are loads in there :good:

Can I just ask though, what kind of camera are you using ?

Cool video, there certainly are loads in there :good:

Can I just ask though, what kind of camera are you using ?

Yeah it took them a while after moving them to the 35L to start breeding again, i'm trying to leave them alone as much as possible apart from feeding and water changes, hence the cr@ppy mess on the shells which I hate grrr. They seem to be breeding for England now though :lol:

I'm now using the camera hubby bought me recently, it's a canon EOS 500D. It's a cracking camera but i'm still learning how to use the right settings, doesn'tt help being a blonde though :blush: :lol:

A quick update on the multi fry, they`re growing really well and look soooooo cute so I thought I`d add some more pics :)

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

Most reactions

Back