Mts's Free Just Pay For P&p

pjandnoo

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have some excess snails requiring re-homing :rolleyes: Just require a couple of quid to cover postage.

I have some excess snails requiring re-homing :rolleyes: Just require a couple of quid to cover postage.

I need a few for my new tank to turn the sand over. How many do you reckon for a 240L?

Cheers

I need a few for my new tank to turn the sand over. How many do you reckon for a 240L?

Cheers

Hi,

Thats exactly what I needed them for. I had some nasty black sand which I think was due to decomposing food etc so someone suggested MTS's. So I got hold of about 30 of various shapes and sizes from one of the members on here and I would say that they have worked a treat :good: . They obviously breed quite quickly too which is good from a certain point of view :rolleyes: . The good thing about them is that you rarely see them and they seem to mostly come out at night and eat all the leftovers :drool:

If you still want some let me know and I can send you about 30 to get you started if you like?

Let me know

Regards

Paul

Cheers

Hi,

Thats exactly what I needed them for. I had some nasty black sand which I think was due to decomposing food etc so someone suggested MTS's. So I got hold of about 30 of various shapes and sizes from one of the members on here and I would say that they have worked a treat :good: . They obviously breed quite quickly too which is good from a certain point of view :rolleyes: . The good thing about them is that you rarely see them and they seem to mostly come out at night and eat all the leftovers :drool:

If you still want some let me know and I can send you about 30 to get you started if you like?

Let me know

Regards

Paul

That would be great. Do you have a Paypal account? I'll send £2 over with my address.

Cheers,

Dan

can i get around 20 then for £2???? daft question but i dont have paypal so any other methods??? do u have a fulltilt or pokerstars poker account by any chance???

Hi there, can I get a few please (for my nano tank), I only need 3-4 (17L tank)

I'll PM you my details :)

Im not wanting any, but is it normal for them to climb the glass like mine are :S

Im not wanting any, but is it normal for them to climb the glass like mine are :S
Are they climbing up the glass in or out of the water? if its in the water then its perfectly normally if its out the water they could be laying egg they lay them a few inches above the water.

Id happily pay P&P for enough for my 240l tank

Pm me your details ok. I am posting some out on monday so I can add you to the list.

Paul

can i get around 20 then for £2???? daft question but i dont have paypal so any other methods??? do u have a fulltilt or pokerstars poker account by any chance???

Pm and I will give you my address pop a couple of quid in the post if you want to take the chance :unsure: .

I was dosing my other tank with some medicine that is supposed to kill snails and they all went to the top of the tank lol (it didnt kill them either). Or sometimes if there is some food left at the top they will climb up to finish off whats left over.

Do you have any left? I would like 5 - how much would that be, £2? PM me :)

Still have some snails for re-homing if anyone is interested? £2.50 p&p sent 1st class recorded delivery!

Most reactions

Back