Mts Free But Cover Postage Costs

How much will postage be?
it'll be 1st class recorded and will cost £1.75
cant you do any cheaper than that? Put it in a small jiffy bag and post it 1st class large letter, and it will cost less than £1 inc the jiffy...
if people want to for that, that's fine but it isn't a guaranteed service. So tell you what if people want any (bearing in mind these are live snails) tell me how you want them delivered and i'll go with what you want but i wont be responsible for DOA's for non guaranteed services :good:

Id love some next month if thats possible im just setting up a tank they can go in but it wont be ready for a while :)

Do they get along with cherry shrimp? and are guppys ok with them? also are they like adding another fish? like the inch of fish a gallon rule? is it the same with snails?

Thanks

they are fine with shrimp. They eat the waste food so good for the tank :good: they also aerate the substrate. hee are tiny so wont affect the load on your tank :angel:

Hi i will take some please they will do going in a 10g tank so im not after loads how many do you think will be enough 4? also would you mind putting them in a old fish food tub or some sort of plastic tub in a bag please i don't want them getting hurt or anything i don't mind giving you extra money i can pay by paypal also.

Thanks

hi guys thanks for all the interest. All the spare snails are now spoken for. if you have posted on thi thread i'll post you your requests, also the people that pm'd me :) Ethan i'll post them in a tub for you and box them up. how do you want them posting? i can do next day garenteed by 1pm (you will need to be in) next day recorded (not garanteed but but need you be in) or 1st class post. jbeechy can you also let me know what postafe you would like :good: cheers guys.

hi guys thanks for all the interest. All the spare snails are now spoken for. if you have posted on thi thread i'll post you your requests, also the people that pm'd me :) Ethan i'll post them in a tub for you and box them up. how do you want them posting? i can do next day garenteed by 1pm (you will need to be in) next day recorded (not garanteed but but need you be in) or 1st class post. jbeechy can you also let me know what postafe you would like :good: cheers guys.

1st class post is fine for me. Cheers.

Hi, just noticed in another thread your in notts i can collect if that's ok?

Thanks

Most reactions

Back