Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BWBettas!

• Fable!

• Edward!

• Total voters
i personally like rascals he has even and perfect finnage and excellent patterns deffinately a nice fish to breed :good:
WOW!! I haven't been on here for a bit. To come back here and hear this is awesome!! I would LOVE to breed Rascal, but I have to get moved out first. He is a GORGEOUS fish, even better in person!!!

Thank you very much for your kind words about him!!! :D

Ooh, cheeky so and so... look at the craftmanship of the picture!! and look at the nice DR fins on him. And the perfect lengthed ventrals! and the lovely even Butterfly colouring :D

Bret

Ooohhh.. 21-20 :D lol it will change.. another 6 days left aswell!! eventually we will run out of people to vote :p

Haha.

Had I know this contest was going to happen, I would have gotten a better picture of him. That picture was a quicky picture I took when I saw the crowntail photo contest.

But I agree, your boy is lovely!!

Hmm... This reminds me of something that...that... I'm doing right now. I strictly prohibited anyone taking my idea and look what you've done, made a rip off of my contests. Lol just kidding even though I'm kind of already doing this on this same forum. I think I'll vote for Brets CT.

Loko17, didnt i tell you what would happen if you made a contest? look at Wubmybettas post. I TOLD you not to do it as the mods wouldnt like it :/ and then you did it anyway :no: Just listen once ok?

Bret

Oh, and thanks everyone for voting for me

I guess you were right all along bret but wuv probably wouldnt have said anything if there was just one going on but oh well, it wasnt that great anyways and I was tired of getting flamed by wisperian :lol:

Oh and I dont know if Wuv is going to read this so I might just PM but if the staff doesnt want to deal with the stress, why dont they give a willing member the right to do it, And no I'm not trying to make it me but I wouldnt mind.

Well it looks like Bret is gonna win this! :) So incase I'm not on when the contest is over, congrats Bret!!! :hooray:

I guess you were right all along bret but wuv probably wouldnt have said anything if there was just one going on but oh well, it wasnt that great anyways and I was tired of getting flamed by wisperian :lol:

Oh and I dont know if Wuv is going to read this so I might just PM but if the staff doesnt want to deal with the stress, why dont they give a willing member the right to do it, And no I'm not trying to make it me but I wouldnt mind.
It wasn't so much the contests as much as it was the random bickering in various threads. I don't read all of the threads in bettas , maybe 10-15%, and the other day I stumbled on a few questionable conversations regarding the pic contests in completely off topic threads. It seemed it was already creating a problem.

Anyway, we've had BOTM contests before and they never went well for many reasons. I much prefer it when folks are able to post random pics without being accused of fishing for nominations, or of using a pic they didn't take, or of having too many fish in the contest when really all they wanted to do was show everyone their fish :dunno: Too much drama. But I am not against doing something fun, so put your heads together and come up with something unique. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back