Most aggressive cichlid i can keep in a twenty us

maybe 2 or 3 jewel cichlids although theyre african cichlids :nod:

for New Worlds most probably a piar of convicts or a pair of firemouths :thumbs:

HTH

DD

definatley black cons but in a tank that size with all those fish not a good idea the cons will make the other fish reteat in to a corner of the tank in days of them entering the tank

:fish:

What if i get rid of all other fish accept the pleco, then can i get a pair of conflicts. by the way, wht if i try to buy some black cons, and get two males or vice versa??

if you want to breed the cons get a male and female, but i think they may beat eachother up if they were both male. i thought that a 30 gal would be a better size for a pair of convicts, but im sure they would be OK in a 20 gal.

Is it a 20 gallon long , a 3 footer ?

Also the Salvini cichlids are an extremely aggressive new world that grows to slightly larger than a convict [male] , though I wouldn't put a pair in a twenty gallon .

Does it have to be aggressive ?

You could get some type of dwarf cichlids and keep your other fish .

THR CONS WILL BEAT UP THE PLECO MY CONS WERE IN A 55 LONG AND THEY STILL BOTHERED IT THE ALSO ATACKED MY PIRAHANAS

P.S FEMALE CONS HAVE ARANGE SCALES ONTHIER BELLYS BUT ONLY A LIL BUT ITS NOTICEABLE

:fish:

Most reactions

Back