More Pics

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lol yes that happens to us all , throw out the furniture make room for more hehe :D you can 1 or 2 i've 2 but i'd love to get more they realy are cuties :wub:

lol now thats something i hadnt thought of, good idea.. mind u ill have to keep pc's :p just get rid of sofa and chairs lol :)

ok 2 it is then :)

btw do they like snails lol

wanted to get a clown loach but been told tank too small :( not that i am but what would happen if you put one in my size tank, what do they mean to small?

hehe yes don't blame you i'd keep the pc lol :lol: :lol: oh and maybe 1 chair lol :lol: snails i dont no about that have you snails in the tank?
yes clown loaches grow to be big and they do need a big tank, also they are suceptable to ich and like good water conditions , ooooo not saying yours is'nt lol :lol: and do best when kept in a small group, :thumbs:

Bristlenoses dont eat snails. Try putting a piece of lettuce in the bottom of the tank before lights out, hopefully in the morning the lettuce will be covered in snails. Dispose of as you wish.

i tried that with a slice of cuecumber. but they didnt like it coz not 1 snail was attatched to it in the morning :/

Also what should i be feeding my red tailed shark on. at the moment i'm just feeding him fish flakes. mind you ive never seen him eat it. he just slivers all over the glass/plants/gravel.

I dont keep RTS myself but I have fish that I have NEVER seen eating, but they are still going strong so as long as it is still alive don't worry. Some fish can be a little shy but try some live or frozen bloodworm that sometimes overcomes their shyness, and spread it around the tank as if some fish are terratorial then other fish may be reluctant to move into their patch.

Most reactions

Back