more photoshop fun

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

very nice william (edit: i mean jamnog, maybe no one will notice), would you mind if I printed it and hung it at my desk at work?

well if i were william i wouldnt mind lol and nither do i heh yea there is a circuit on there its a general fm transmitter for midrange tho the component values are not on there and the chips might not be available anymore. hope it looks good on ure desk tank :D

I think I need glasses, I thought william posted that, his post with the quote threw me off, hmm I will print it out then on a tektronix wax printer it should look good. thx jam.

Nice car pictures tanked before in pg. 1 what type of car is it. P:S That neon headlights car is hillarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

to be more specific. 2000 toyota celica GTS w/ 6 speed manual.

thanks for the compliment. it is a very fun car to drive. I have had it up to 143 mph (got pulled over too :crazy: ) and when I keep the tachometer below the 6000 rpm mark (redline is at 7800rpm, rev limiter is at 8300) i get about 33 mpg.

Wow good spec. 6 speed gearbox as well :)

As soon as i get a job, next thing on my list is a subaru impreza (hopefully a sti)

i'm actaully think of trading the celi in for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evoultion. it just made it to the us and with 4 doors, 271hp, 273 lb-ft of torque and all wheel drive, mmmmm tempting. i need a 4 door car for work purposes...

u guys allowed to have nissan skylines over there? I think i heard or read somewhere they are banned somewhere in the US

there is a company called motorex that imports them and converts them to US spec but it is very expensive. I wish we could man. skyline+me=drool..

I saw a silver r34 the other day. Man did it look good. This is the stuff dreams are made of:

gtrr34_01.jpg

skyline.jpg

hey u know skylines for moto-rex arent actually that expensive, u can get ur run of the mill (if there is such a thing) skyline for 38000. not bad for an exclusive imported japanese supercar.

r33 or r34?

I dont know if u guys get this magazine called Max Power, but once (some time ago) they had a r33 which the guy had tuned up to give 1000 bhp! I'll try and find the article

Most reactions

Back