More Color! Need A Name For This Young Stud!

mea_caroro

Reaction score
COLORFUL001.jpg

still a bit young, and has a tail to grown, but look at those colors! gorgeous! I usually dont give names to my fish (unless they're bettas) but he's my first guppy fry, of the males, and a successful outcome! :D he's just completely rainbow!

Wow, he is quite stunning ^^ You should name him Titanius...since he kinda has that colored rainbow Titanium jewelry effect.

He's lovely! Do you think he'll stay rainbow-ey as he gets older? What did his mam and dad look like?
If he were mine I'd call him Dandy, because he is clearly going to be one.

He's lovely! Do you think he'll stay rainbow-ey as he gets older? What did his mam and dad look like?
If he were mine I'd call him Dandy, because he is clearly going to be one.

His mom is a bit pale and has light pink and light blue on her tail, but she always gives out the most colorful fry. As for the dad, he was a metallic yellow and green (blue on body) with black spots all over. I dont know why, but mom always gives off more color, in males and females, and she has to be my favorite for that. But yes, I'm sure he'll stay rainbow. He gets more brighter and colorful each day :D the blue and green are really coming out now! :D

what about oil? :unsure:
i no its not as a good name but it gives the effect that oil does when it leeks, when oil leeks its all multicoloured right? :unsure:
so theres another name, not as good, but it sums his colours up pretty good. :good:

what about oil? :unsure:
i no its not as a good name but it gives the effect that oil does when it leeks, when oil leeks its all multicoloured right? :unsure:
so theres another name, not as good, but it sums his colours up pretty good. :good:

How about "Metallic's Titanius Oil" (Titan for short)?

Metallic's Titanius Oil.... its a name you usually give a show dog or horse :lol: and I dont even show my guppies, they're just for pleasure! :D

Most reactions

Back