• zCAM_2_BF.jpg
    zCAM_2_BF.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 40
And Cambodian bachelor #3:

Attachments

• zCAM_3.jpg
    zCAM_3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 36
Here is a possible Cambodian bachelor #4 in a Marina Betta Kit, but he is a bit quirky:

Attachments

• zCAM_4.jpg
    zCAM_4.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 52
Now you know I keep the princess and the weirdo in their own Marina Betta Kits. I would recommend those. Here are the 3 Cambodian Betta Bachelor Pads:

Attachments

• zCAM_House_1.jpg
    zCAM_House_1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 37
That's 5 so far, right? How do I keep the rest? Like this: (and I know I am going to get flamed)
Alpha
Michaelangelo - Donatello
Raphael - Leonardo - Pinball

Attachments

• zHousing_1.jpg
    zHousing_1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 50
That makes 11 so far.... And finally, The Three Kings....
Roaring Red - Batman - Psycho

Attachments

• z3kings.jpg
    z3kings.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 35
awwww, your little girl is precious. someday i'll get a little lady for my boys. that last tank, with roaring red, batman, and psycho, what kind is it? is one of those glass ones that come with little dividers at Petsmart/Petco? how many gal is it? i'm looking to consolidate two of my males (and put a girly in the middle maybe....) :D

:cool: :cool: Those pics are awesome! jUst wondering what the Marina Betta Kit tank looks like, which one was it in one of those pics or was it even in those pics? Also the 3 Kings look amazing! Got any close ups of them and what size are their tanks?

The three kings are kept in a 2.5 gallon. I bought it at Petland Discounts. It was the only type they had available that had optional glass dividers. I haven't seen any larger tanks with glass dividers made for them. The gravel is a mix of purple, stone, pink and black as the dominant color. Since it is the winter holidays, I added a plastic white plant for each.

The picture below is a Marina Betta Kit. Your LFS should have them. If not, you can order them from www.hagen.com for about $12.

Attachments

• zMarina_betta_kit.jpg
    zMarina_betta_kit.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 36
Bachelor #2:

My hobbies include sleeping in my cool fishy pad, going for long swims on the beach, and flaring at those beautiful young ladies swimming by....

Pick Bachelor #2! #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::Holds up two fingers::

You should have a betta dating game. That would be cool. You could put a divider between her and the males and have her ask questions!!!! :hey:

MANY_A_MOLLY said:
awwww, your little girl is precious.  someday i'll get a little lady for my boys.  that last tank, with roaring red, batman, and psycho, what kind is it?  is one of those glass ones that come with little dividers at Petsmart/Petco?  how many gal is it?  i'm looking to consolidate two of my males (and put a girly in the middle maybe....) :D
That's an idea! Two boys fighting over a girl. :hey: :* :smb: Let the bubblenest olympics begin! :D

Attachments

• zz_justin_SIG.jpg
    zz_justin_SIG.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 47
shimanocono said:
:cool: :cool: Those pics are awesome! jUst wondering what the Marina Betta Kit tank looks like, which one was it in one of those pics or was it even in those pics? Also the 3 Kings look amazing! Got any close ups of them and what size are their tanks?
You can go here: My Itty-Bitties. I posted pics of the 3 kings about 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

• zz_justin_SIG_L.jpg
    zz_justin_SIG_L.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 45

Most reactions

Back