molly can it happen

fishboy04

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey everyone :fun:

i didn't know this would or could ever happen but my molly and platy just did the nasty :rofl: (lol) so can any one tell me if the baby will trun out right and what will they be call (plaollies) :lol: or somthin please HELP!! :/

I've never had this happen but i would imagine that if she actually get pregnant then the fry will more than likely be fine as for what to call them i dunno.

Mollies can cross with guppies because they have the same genetic structure.

has a molly ever cross bred be4 with a guppie or anything else do u know and if so do u know the name of it or what it looked like

its platy and swordtails and molly and guppy that can breed. but i know that some of the randy fish do try to breed with the most unlikely fish. i dont think anything can come of it.

i added a pair of mollies to my tank with guppies in today, and the male hasnt had any for ages because females pregnant, and within 2mins of the new fish in the tank my guppy dude was trying 2 ave a piece of ma new molly!!! :p

ive seen a hi fin platy mate with a least killifish.at first i thought it was one messed up platy then i saw it looked nothing like a platy

i have a platy that tries to mate with my pictus catfish.

Most reactions

Back