Mollies

the amount they can eat in about 2 minutes, i have mollies and its about 1 small pinch per 2 fish.
hope this helps :)

lol i really think it depends on the fish itself as my mollies can eat heaps! anywhere from 4 times a day and i am not talking a little bit of food each time im talking more then a pinch per 2 fish! and yes they eat it all!

lol i really think it depends on the fish itself as my mollies can eat heaps! anywhere from 4 times a day and i am not talking a little bit of food each time im talking more then a pinch per 2 fish! and yes they eat it all!

mollies are pigs they will eat and eat, however they then just poo and poo, what they can eat and what should be fed are 2 different things. :)

every living thing poo's.... that has not all of anythin can stay in something if that makes sence and if a fish is growing it will eat i have been breeding mollies for easy 6 years now and havent had a problem u will b able 2 tell if they r still hungry if they swim to the glass wen u cum near it...

cool im glad you get away with feeding yours that much, i too have been breeding mollies f and i feed mine twice a day. about what i already stated, i would suggest to someone new to feed less initially so they dont over feed and mess up their water stats, they can always increase there feeding if necessary.
either way enjoy your mollies they are cool fish :)

yeah i wouldnt recomand that anyone feed them 4 times a day as i watch them close and change the patteren of feeding alot as i do have close to 60 fish in my tank lol

Most reactions

Back