Mollies And Gurpies

fantasy4peixin

Reaction score
Do anyone of you know why gurpies like to jump so much? They got me heart attack everytime they do that!
My balloon mollies like to hide themselves at one corner, even feeding time! They only get active when i walked away..is this normal? My guppies always strikes for food... seriously...

I am curious about how guppies and mollies mate...I never seemed to know how they got pregnant, i know that the male usually chases the female everywhere, which is quite annoying...hahah.

How do mollies give birth? Do they lay eggs?

Do you mean guppies? Mollies have live births, not eggs. If you bought a female, chances are they were pregnant when you got them. They are very easy to breed since they will breed in almost any enviornment. Guppies are voracious eaters, so there's nothing wrong with them. :)

i just found out how the mollies mate! Well that's only what I think...
They got really mad and chase the others away and they went to a corner, tail facing tail (really closely) for a 30 seconds, and they are done...they've done this for a few days already and my girl got pretty fat nowadays..maybe its a sign or she just ate too much?
My girl guppy is holding up...why is she holding up? When is she giving birth? I've been waiting for weeks...could it be the environment?

Most reactions

Back