Mmmmmm ten gallon

i think your tank looks great already, but if you want to add more plants i'd go foe a little more long grassy bits at the ends of the tank like you were going to add, but that would be it, you dont want to over do it

Hmm yes I see what you mean. But I definitely want to do a java moss carpet, that was on of the reasons I started the tank :D

So then I'm thinking next I will get the straight vallis, the "long grassy bits" and then maybe get some more anubias, if not, a different bunch plant of some sort, then finish with the moss carpet, and finally add more fish
:hyper: Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Pj's pet centre. It's by one of the entrances to wal mart :rolleyes:

It's where the actual tanks are, malaysian wood, 7.90 for a piece.

Would you happen to be able to find any java moss or know of any good aquatic plant stores in our area?

Sorry..can't help you there as I still only have silk plants in my tank (hoping to change that soon). I do all my shopping at Big Al's (mississauga or brampton)

Val

The mississauga one would be the one next to china town? On dundas?

I think the PJ's at Sherway is better than the PJ's at square one, so try Sherway if you can.

Yup..that's the one! :) I've never gone to the one at Sherway.. I'll have to venture down there sometime. I'm in Mississauga closer to the Oakville border. I've heard that the new Big Al's down in Oakville is awesome!

nice tank so far, the betta pic is awsome aswell :nod:

are you gonna make it fully planted or juust mildly?

DD

I'm going to plant it as well as I can but with easier to maintain plants.

The vallis next to the filter output, yes I considered that, and decided to place it around the wood, the background will look kind of "rounded" but it should be ok. I'll post pics when I do it if you don't understand.

I assume you have flourscent lighting....... In the first picture, the lighting looks a little yellowish to me, not like a bright white like my flourescent. I don't know, It could be my computer, what wattage do you have?

DanioDude

2x 11 watt compact fluorescent bulbs

Yes I know it is yellowish, I was hoping for the whitish but it's not too big of a down to me.

Most reactions

Back